Basketball School is a great game for those who want to challenge themselves. Your task is to aim and shoot your right ball into the basket.
You must adhere to the game's instructions if you want to win. Try to complete the job within the allotted time.
As soon as you begin the game, you have 10 balls to use. If you successfully throw all 10 into the basket, you will increase your score and shorten the distance to the hoop. The distance between you and the starting point will also increase if you miss the shot and lose the ball.
Try to complete the round as soon as you can to become the victorious player.
How to play
- There are three game modes in this basketball shooting game: arcade, time attack, and distance king.
- For each game option, you will get a certain amount of balls, although you will first receive 10 balls as a warm-up.
- If you miss you'll drop a ball. On the other hand, if you strike the ball you maintain your existing number of balls.
- Try to complete the job within the allotted time. When the timer expires, the game will end, therefore doing the job quickly will get you closer to the hoop.
- The levels that players may choose from each have their own set of difficulties.
- By doing tasks before the period expires, you may increase your score and unlock new levels.
- It's a challenging game that puts the player's concentration and mouse skills to the test in order to complete the assignment promptly.